- related to PloneFormGen – changing the form action post
The PloneFormGen package has an option to add mailheaders to your form mailer action. This is available only to Managers.
- When you go to the Contents of your Form Folder, you will see your Mailer (default e-mail action).
- Click on the mail action and then Edit.
- In the tab Template you will find the field for Additional headers.
- Here you can fill in (RFC822 compliant) additional headers.
This can be used to insert mail-headers so for example contactform mails go into in the correct queue if the organisation has its own helpdesksystem.